How Teams Will Benefit
- Sense and respond more efficiently to the external environment
- Encourage diversity, yet unify decisions and act with one voice
- Have clarity of purpose and accountabilities aligned with the organization’s values and priorities
- Maintain high levels of mutual trust and boundary fluidity (willingness to move vertically or horizontally to have the most impact)
- Process information effectively and synthesize meaning from it
- Take risks, experiment and learn rapidly for continuous improvement
Team Agility: The New “Secret Ingredient” For Organizational Success
Businesses are quickly realizing that increased speed, magnitude and volume of turbulence demands teams that are more effective and more responsive. Research confirms that time and time again, Agile companies significantly outperform less adaptive companies. As the uncertainties and complexities of our world continue to define the global landscape going forward, high performing Agile teams are quickly becoming the “secret ingredient” for organizational success. Through sensing, idea diversity, alignment, collaboration, monitoring and continuous improvement, teams can achieve unparalleled success.
Our Team Agility services will enable your team to achieve adaptability that will lead them to accomplish extraordinary milestones.
For more information about Team Agility, please contact Tom O’Shea.
ability to survive and thrive in volatile, uncertain, complex and ambiguous conditions
from members of the Navy’s Special Operations Teams
designed to build a roadmap for organizational improvement. The course
teaches teams how to continually sense and explore customer and
marketplace opportunities in order to respond better and faster than the
usually conducted with new or existing teams to launch a new project, build new
or existing team cohesiveness and/or confirm team goals and direction.
managing people and/or projects. We have a staff of seasoned consultants and
golf professionals committed to working with all types and levels of leaders. You
do not need to know how to play golf to attend this program.