LEADERSHIP AGILITY PROFILETM 360 ASSESSMENT
The Leadership Agility ProfileTM 360 is one of the only online 360-degree assessment instruments specifically designed to measure the strengths and developmental needs required of leaders in an uncertain and turbulent business environment. It is used by internal and external human resource development professionals and their clients focused on developing the key factors contributing to leadership agility. It is the only assessment organized around five multidisciplinary research-based competencies identified in The Agile Model®:
Anticipate Change – Interpret the potential impact of business turbulence and trends along with the implications to the enterprise.
Generate Confidence – Create a culture of confidence and engagement of all associates into effective and collaborative teams.
Initiate Action – Provide the fuel and the systems to make things happen proactively and responsively at all levels of the organization.
Liberate Thinking – Create the climate and conditions for fresh solutions by empowering, encouraging and teaching others to be innovative.
Evaluate Results – Keeping the focus and managing the knowledge to learn and improve from actions.
This assessment can be used to support a self-guided development plan. It is also a valuable tool in providing feedback by a coach or supervisor, and for use in Talent Management and Succession Planning programs and processes. Feedback is not just about correcting one’s weaknesses. The feedback from theLeadership Agility ProfileTM 360 survey is a great way to identify strengths for success.
Users of the Leadership Agility ProfileTM 360 assessment include:
- Chief Learning Officers
- Vice Presidents/Directors of Human Resources
- Executive Coaches
- Human Resource Consultants
The Leadership Agility Profile™ 360 assessment report provides developmental feedback from an individual’s supervisor, peers and subordinates as well as the individual. It can also collect feedback from outside sources such as clients or customers. This survey contains 75 questions answered using a 5-point Likert rating scale and allows each rater to provide narrative comments.
The Leadership Agility Profile™ 360 can be used for:
- Individual participants or groups of any size
- Executives, managers and supervisors to better understand their respective strengths and areas for development
- Members of a team giving each other feedback about personal leadership abilities
The Leadership Agility Profile™ 360 process is simple, secure and confidential.
The candidate completes a self-evaluation and also selects individuals from the categories that make up the 360 circle: Supervisor(s), peers, direct reports. Clients or customers can also be asked to participate.
These individuals provide feedback on the candidate’s performance via an email with a link to the survey.
The ratings from the peer, direct report and customer/client categories are confidential. The ratings are compiled into an aggregate score and are not provided unless at least three individuals from a group have completed the survey.
Once all the surveys have been received a thorough and detailed report is provided along with a downloadable version of the Leadership Agility Development Guide offering recommendations for improvement.
Administration and Fee Options:
The Leadership Agility Profile™ 360 assessment can be administered by Agility Consulting for you.
- $250 per person includes: Unlimited number of raters, Leadership Agility Profile™ 360 Report and downloadable version of the Leadership Agility Development Guide.
- $350 per person includes: Unlimited number of raters, Leadership Agility Profile™ 360 Report, downloadable version of the Leadership Agility Development Guide, plus a 30-minute personal telephone feedback session.
- $500 per person includes: Unlimited number of raters, Leadership Agility Profile™ 360 Report plus three 30-minute personal telephone coaching sessions and a bound copy of the Leadership Agility Development GuideTM.
- TheLeadership Agility Profile™ 360 assessment is a core element of our coaching practice and can be administered by us as part of a coaching engagement.
- We can provide you with a Private Label that enables the assessment to be accessed and administered by you through a website dedicated to your organization.
For more information or to get started please contact us at
910-842-2110 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Leadership Agility™ 360 Assessment with Three 30 Minute Coaching Session ‐ $550
Leadership Agility™ 360 Assessment with 30 Minute Coaching Session – $350
Leadership Agility™ 360 Assessment – $250
Contact email@example.com for volume discounts