As we’re sure you’ve noticed, the world is becoming increasingly volatile, uncertain, complex and ambiguous (VUCA). In our last newsletter, we announced The VUCA Report™, an ongoing global study that will systematically capture and report important trends and agility practices to help leaders and organizations thrive.
If you haven’t participated in this effort already, we sincerely request your help.
All of the details are available from The Strategic Agility Institute, but here are the basics:
1. We invite you—and all of your colleagues (feel free to forward this to others)—to take the The VUCA Report Survey™. Click here to take the survey.
2. Everyone who takes the survey will be joining in a global effort to build knowledge about our VUCA world and agility.
3. Everyone who takes the survey will receive a free report—what we’re calling The VUCA Report™—outlining the results.
We’re certain that you’ll love The VUCA Report™ because it will include:
1. Analysis of the most disruptive trends on the horizon. We’re asking leaders to rank a host of disruptive trends across five domains—Technological Advances and Innovations; Economic and Financial Issues; Environmental and Societal Concerns; Geopolitics, Regulations and Security Issues; and Workforce Dynamics. The data will allow us to showcase exactly what leaders see as the most critical trends to watch in the near future.
2. The top cutting-edge agile practices being used right now by business leaders. The report will include descriptions and analysis of the top agile practices that leaders say they’re currently using to drive agility in their organizations. These practices will provide fuel for you to expand your agile practices as well.
3. Innovative agile practices that leaders recommend to increase agility. We’re also asking about agile practices that aren’t being used currently but would help increase agility. We anticipate these innovative agile practices to be additional agile tools that readers of The VUCA Report™ will be able to use right away as they become more focused, fast and flexible.
4. Most common obstacles to agility. It’s critical to know what to avoid or what not to do as a leader. By describing and analyzing the most commonly mentioned obstacles to agility, The VUCA Report™ will help readers better anticipate roadblocks within their organizations that will hinder agile performance.
5. Integrated analysis and commentary to help you navigate this volatile, uncertain, complex and ambiguous (VUCA) world. We are also asking a number of questions related to overall VUCA perceived by leaders and specific aspects of agility. The VUCA Report™ will include details about what we see—based upon the data—as the most important areas of focus for leaders who want to drive greater agility within their organizations.
We look forward to including you in this global effort to better understand the business environment and become more agile.
Click here to take the survey
About The Strategic Agility Institute™
The Strategic Agility Institute™ (SAI) is a collaborative, global effort dedicated to the production and communication of agility-focused knowledge. We’re building a community founded upon a common interest in helping people and organizations become agile and thrive in the face of volatility, uncertainty, complexity and ambiguity. For more information, visit: http://www.strategicagilityinstitute.com.