Measuring employee engagement for organizational agility
What Is Agile Engagement?
- The degree to which employees perceive that their work organization generates confidence among its people to be focused, fast and flexible
- The degree to which employees choose behaviors demonstrating urgency, concentration and commitment directed toward their work roles.
The Agile Engagement Profile™ is a dramatically different approach to Employee Engagement. Our Agile Engagement Profile™ (AEP) provides actionable insight at both the organization and employee levels.
The Agile Engagement Profile™ is an on-line assessment with four parts:
- Agile Engagement Performance – assesses the degree to which employees choose specific behaviors
- Agile Engagement Climate – assesses the degree to which the organization supports agile engagement
- Agile Engagement Stories – highlights what the organization needs to START and STOP doing
- Client-Driven Items – developed in collaboration with the client (up to 15 items)
Agility Consulting and Training follows the principles of collaboration, open communication, and delivering actionable results through 1) Pre-assessment, 2) Initiating communication plan and launching survey, and 3) Analyzing data and delivering report.
If your organization desires or needs a closer assessment into people-oriented, individual-level performance factors the AEP is that solution.
- Easy, on-line administration
- Offers up to 15 client driven items
- Sparks interest, conversation and thought regarding agility and engagement
- Comprehensive Feedback Guide with your results
Pricing for the Agile Engagement Profile™ is based on a variety of factors specific to your organization.
Call us today for details.